A World-Class Software Measurement Company
ti MÉTRICAS is a Brazilian company specializing in the application of Software Measurement to Information Technology.
Lower your costs using the proven Price per Function Point
method, where you only pay for features you request and receive.
Define and implement an Indicator System
and a Control Panel
to depict the performance of your organization.
Estimate effort, schedule, cost, and personnel for your projects using world-class, state-of-the-art techniques.
Meet our certified instructors with hands-on experience and actively participating in international events and organizations.
Follow TI Métricas on Facebook and LinkedIn!
- ti MÉTRICAS once more brings to Brazil the International Software Measurement & Analysis Conference by IFPUG. ISMA 11 will be held in Sao Paulo on November 18, 2015. Speakers will be only IFPUG Board members or ex-Board members. We are planning other co-located activities (more on this soon).
- ti MÉTRICAS at the Innovación en el gobierno de TI conference. In Bogotá, Colombia, on 7/2/2015.
- ti MÉTRICAS at the ICEAA 2015 Professional Development & Training Workshop. In San Diego, CA, USA, June 9-12, 2015.
- ti MÉTRICAS at the IFPUG International Software Measurement & Analysis Conference (ISMA10). In Charlotte, NC, USA, on 4/30/2015.
- ti MÉTRICAS is the first Brazilian company certified by IFPUG to give SNAP training. Certification was received (see certificate here) on 9/17/2014. SNAP is the technique developed by IFPUG to measure non-functional requirements. Using SNAP may improve estimates and pricing methods that use functional size measures such as function points. As function points by definition address only functional requirements SNAP may complement such measures with a different perspective.